To participate in any Auction and/or purchase any Inventory, you must submit any information requested via the Site or by B-Stock or QVC.
This Privacy Statement describes how QVC treats, uses and discloses personal information furnished to us by users of the QVC liquidation marketplace at this website (https://qvc.bstock.com) hosted by B-Stock Solutions, LLC (“B-Stock”). By entering the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement governs only information that QVC collects at this Site or in connection with the purchase of liquidated products that are auctioned at this Site, including personal information received by us from B-Stock about users of the Site. This Privacy Statement does not govern information that is collected at any other website, including www.qvc.com, or any retail stores operated by or for QVC or its affiliates.
As the host of the Site, B-Stock will have access to all of the information you provide in connection with your use of this Site, and B-Stock’s use of all such information is subject to its separate privacy policies and practices. QVC is not responsible for B-Stock’s privacy policies or practices or those of websites operated by other third parties from which you access this Site, to which this Site contains links, or that are linked to this Site.
What Information Does QVC Collect?
We receive and store the following types of personal information in connection with this Site:
- Information You Give to B-Stock that is Shared with Us: In connection with your creating an account with B-Stock or using this Site, B-Stock collects personal and related information from you. This information includes, without limitation, your first and last name, the name of the entity which you represent (if applicable), your email address, phone number, business address, fax number, business resale certificate number, the name and address of, and your account number, at the bank or other payment mechanism from which you will be wiring or submitting funds for purchase. B-Stock may share with us some or all of this information if you are the successful bidder, or if you replace the successful bidder, for any auction at this Site.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide to us in connection with your use of this Site or you provide to us thereafter (such as communications between us if you are the successful bidder at an auction), such as names, e-mail addresses, physical addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and bank account information, and other information that you give us in any other way in connection with an auction at this Site.
- Automatic and Aggregate Information: We may receive from you or B-Stock and store certain types of automatic and aggregate information whenever you interact with the Site.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our information about you.
How does QVC Store and Use the Information We Receive?
- We may store the information that we receive at any location worldwide and use such information for any purpose, including for the business purposes of third parties.
Does QVC Share the Information It Receives?
We may share with third parties, including without limitation B-Stock, all information, including identifiable personal information, that we collect from or about users of this Site. As examples only:
- Affiliated Businesses: We may share information, including identifiable personal information, with our affiliated companies.
- Contractors and Agents: We employ other companies and individuals from time to time to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, maintaining customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. We share information, including identifiable personal information, with them so that they may perform their functions.
- Other Third Parties. We may share personal information with other third parties, such as vendors, advertisers, marketing firms and business partners.
- Business Transfers: If QVC or any of our lines of business are sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the relevant customer information could be transferred as part of that transaction and your personal information accessed by such successor or purchaser.
- Protection of QVC and Others: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply the terms applicable to purchases from QVC and to enforce other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of QVC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We release information that we are required to disclose by law or in cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
- Aggregate Information: We may share with third parties aggregate information regarding users of this Site, including aggregate information that includes individually identifiable information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can choose not to provide information to us (whether directly or through B-Stock), but you will be unable to participate in any auctions at the Site.
- We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard identifiable personal information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
How Do We Notify You of Any Changes to This Privacy Statement?
- We may change or add to this Privacy Statement from time to time. When that happens, we will post the revised Privacy Statement here. Your use of this Site after changes to this Privacy Statement have been made constitutes your acceptance of those changes going forward.
Do We Collect Personal Information From Children?
- This Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age.
Effective Date of this Privacy Statement: May 23, 2016